POST- recruitment are recruiting a Marketing Coordinator for a Leeds based, niche Manufacturer with a global distribution network.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the business is looking for a hard worker, with self confidence who will see this role as an opportunity to grow and learn for the future, being a self starter, ambitious and tenacious.
- Promote the business and Showroom at the Leeds site, arranging the booking and organising of training, specification and sales/customer events.
- Book Specifications presentations with architects for the specification team.
- Support tracking projects from specification through to delivery and case study.
- Implement lead generation activities via telemarketing and email campaigns to raise our profile with customers and partners and increase sales.
- Provide general administrative support for the UK management team - 1 day per week.
- Support the divisional marketing activities.
- Liaise with all team members to coordinate events such internal meetings, customer forums, customer visits, training sessions, events and showroom and factory tours.
- Organise welcome signs, room layouts, book lunches and organise beverages for Board, sales and external customer meetings.
- Work with the marketing executive to provide information in paper and digital formats to promote the business in the UK.
- Research architect practices, liaise with the specifications team and contact architect practices to book in CPDs at their premises or invite to participate in our Academy seminars.
- Support the specifications team in tracking projects from contact & specification through to product delivery and case study.
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to implement lead generation activities via telemarketing and email campaigns to generate sales, raise awareness of new product or services.
- Develop, create and source a range of branded promotional collateral for customers and branded workwear for internal colleagues.
- Provide general administrative support for the UK management team, in particular the Managing Director. This includes booking travel, hotels, meetings.
- £17,000 to £19,000
- Good transport links
- Great office ethos
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.