POST- are recruiting for a proven Energy pricing analyst for a newly established reseller, the business has a wealth of expertise from the sector, is well backed and now looking for a pricing analyst to join the team.
The most important part of this hire is that the incumbent can quickly progress into a team leader role as the team grows along with the business. You will have worked within the sector for 4+ years and now be ready to take the step to work at a senior level to help shape the proposition.
- Conducting pricing analysis across multiple projects using both internal and external data sources, working on acquisition, renewal and campaigns/offers pricing,
- Conducting accurate and insightful competitor pricing & product analysis.
- Insure strong understanding of energy retail market, competitor's strategies & drives, and customer's developing needs.
- Ability to learn & quickly adapt to learnings and then utilise this in the business
- Translate this analysis into business insight and knowledge, supporting teams across the business understand the rapidly changing energy retail market
- Develop price points and work closely with the Propositions and Customer Value teams to achieve the desired outcomes
- Support the capability growth within the team actively by optimising current models and implementing new tools
- £40,000 - £50,000
- City Centre Office
- Career Progression
- Good Transport Links
For a confidential conversation to discuss the opportunity in more detail please call Tom Sharp at POST-
This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.