POST- Recruitment are seeking a Technical Lead for an award-winning tech business, with a fantastic culture based in Leeds City Centre.
Our client's Technical Leads play an incredibly important part in ensuring our client remains one of the best places to work in the UK.
You'll report into a Software Engineering Manager and will lead a team of highly skilled individuals and some of the best digital minds who own a product or service within the business. The team typically includes Software Engineers, DevOps, Test Engineers all working in collaboration to create innovative products and applications.
- Be the hands-on technical authority for your team
- Advocate and drive best practices and technical improvements in the team
- Encourage "champions" for different areas of expertise like performance testing
- and others
- Coach other team members from a technical perspective, increasing their expertise
- Be a champion for technical ownership and operational readiness within the team the wider business unit.
- Work with the Software Engineering Manager to recruit the best engineers for your team
- Engage with product teams on forward planning and drive team focus on delivery goals and value
- Lead by example on transparent communication, ensuring that business expectations are always set realistically;
- Champion, maintain and uphold the systems development life cycle (SDLC), and drive improvements to working practices;
- Lead on inceptions and elaboration of work;
- Contribute to technical designs, roadmap planning, defining and documenting software architecture for your services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Engineer or someone in DevOps, Systems Administration, Technical Services, Testing, Platform or Infrastructure to join a brilliant business with one of the best working cultures in the UK.
- The amazing package our client offers is too long to list, but the basics to get you excited are below.
- £60,000 - £80,000 Negotiable Basic Salary dependant on experience
- Up to £8,000 to cover relocation costs if you're applying from other parts of the UK or the EU.
- Significant learning and development time with a generous budget to spend on your own development
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Personal bonus paid out twice a year
- Company performance bonus paid out yearly
- Up to 9% pension
- Health Insurance and Life Assurance
If you are interested in this job, please submit your CV or get in touch with us ASAP. This job is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details and more job opportunities.