Salary Up to £35,000 Basic + Uncapped OTE
About the post–
POST- is working with a successful merchant services business that are looking to take on driven and ambitious Business Development Managers due to a period of growth. Our client has built it's reputation on providing reliable and effective payment solutions for a variety of clients, across a range of verticle markets.
Targeting large corporate E-commerce merchants for payment services, this unique Business Development Manager role is selling mainly into the UK market with some pan European opportunities.
What you'll be doing -
- Accountable for meeting and achieving sales targets.
- Managing relationships with clients, during the onboarding process.
- Prospecting potential customers through outbound telesales methods.
- Delivering solutions to both merchants and our banking partners
- Building bespoke deals relevant to individual customer needs ensuring profitability for the company.
- Identifying and evaluating business opportunities.
- Managing and maintaining your sales pipeline.
What we need from you–
This role is suited to someone with a proven sales background with a good understanding of payments and is used to pitching to mid to corporate-type businesses.
- 2 years of sales / Account Management / Business Development experience and a proven track record.
- Thrive on creating and selling innovative ideas; demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrate ambition and strive to help business growth
- Strong negotiation skills
- Pitching to C-Suite clientele
What you’ll get–
- Up to £35k basic salary depending on sales aptitude
- Unrivalled uncapped commission structure
- % of profit for the lifecycle of the account
- Base salary banding ladder
- 22 holidays + an additional 1 per year
- Your birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle-to-work Scheme
- Company Laptop and equipment
This is an exciting time to join this growing company who have created a solid position in a flourishing industry. They are in the process of building a strong people culture and positioning personal development and career progression as the top of their priority.
If you are interested in this Business Development Manager - Merchant Services role, please apply ASAP or contact Alex Bradley - firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.