Salary £40,000 - £50,000 + £15K Uncapped OTE + Company Car
Location Dudley, Gloucester, Worcester
About the post–
POST- are looking to hire an experienced Key Account Manager for an incredibly successful market-leader.
This is a great opportunity to manage a high-performing patch, within this company's fastest growing division.
This is a remote and field-based role, so ideally they would like the candidate to be based on patch in the West Midlands area.
What you’ll be doing as a Key Account Manager:
- Carrying out regular account reviews with customers to demonstrate value and ROI
- Ensuring that customers are kept in the loop with new products and services available and that they have a clear understanding of our client’s pricing structure
- Successfully achieving sales targets and KPIs
- The Consultative Sales Process you will use; connecting with the customer, in-depth requirements gathering, summarising, providing insight using data, recommending the right products and then closing business
- Offering product support and delivering training to customers
- Working closely with customers to identify opportunities for upsell of additional products that can add value.
- Keeping up to date with the current market, so that you can support your customers with challenges and opportunities.
- Maintaining a CRM database of your customers
- Working closely with your Area Sales Manager, internal Account Managers and Head Office Support teams
What we need from you–
- 3+ years minimum experience in a field-based Key Account Manager role
- You will have managed high-value, key accounts
- Experience of selling a service rather than a tangible product
- Experience of dealing with complex data
- Experience planning a patch or sales territory
- Proven experience of overcoming price objections. Ideally you will come from an industry where you can’t negotiate on price
- B2B sales experience is essential
- You’ll have experience successfully applying a sales methodology, such as Challenger, SPIN, SNAP etc
What you’ll get–
- £45,000 - £50,000 basic salary (depending on experience)
- Fully expensed company car (not car allowance)
- Achievable, uncapped £15,000 annual OTE
- OTE is paid monthly and is guaranteed for the first four months on joining
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Great additional benefits, such as private healthcare for you and your dependents
- Support in your professional development and excellent progression opportunities from Account Manager to the next level
If you are interested in this Key Account Manager - Dudley, Gloucester, Worcester role, please apply ASAP or contact Alex Bradley email@example.com. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.