Salary Up to £28,000 + Excellent Benefits
Location Remote with travel to Milton Keynes
POST- are looking to hire an experienced Customer Success Executive for an incredibly successful market-leader.
This is a remote role with occcasional travel to Milton Keynes and London for training/meetings/sales conference/parties etc.
As a Customer Success Executive, you will play a pivotal role in retaining customers, providing exceptional service, and contributing to the training and upskilling of new members joining our client.
This is a fantastic chance to be part of a team that collaborates across departments to find innovative ways to maximize the value our customers derive from their products.
What you’ll be doing as an Customer Success Executive:
- Proactively build and nurture relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Interpret and communicate customer data effectively, demonstrating the value and return on investment of our products.
- Utilize internal tools and data to enhance the value proposition for our customers.
- Share in-depth knowledge of our client's products, reports, and tools, tailoring solutions to address customers' present and future challenges.
- Manage challenging conversations with customers seeking to optimize their membership benefits.
- Conduct relevant product and service training sessions with customers.
- Provide valuable insights to customers through outbound phone calls, conference calls, and screen sharing.
- Offer guidance and assistance to customers in various areas of their membership.
- Maintain consistent communication with internal teams to ensure a seamless, market-leading service.
- Foster a positive sentiment and build value with customers consistently.
- Share key learnings regularly with relevant stakeholders.
- Triage new joiner enquiries, allocating them to the appropriate departments for meetings and onboarding.
- Up to £28,000 basic salary (depending on experience)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Great additional benefits, such as private healthcare for you and your dependents
- Support in your professional development and excellent progression opportunities from Account Manager to the next level
If you are interested in this Customer Success Executive role, please apply ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.