Salary £25,000 - £27,000
About the post–
The ideal candidate will have excellent Customer Service/Inbound Telephony experience as well as being able to develop the existing customer relationships. As a Customer Service Executive, you will demonstrate excellent knowledge of the product and brands (training will be provided).
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Resolve customer issues from initial first conversation.
- Answer any customer questions with ease and professionalism
- Be able to explain what has happened and what you have done to resolve this.
- No customer cases to be open any longer than 24hours
- All Web chats to be closed within 2 minutes of ending the chat.
- Show you take ownership and do the work for the customer, continue to track their order if it is stuck at customs.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Free thinking and good conversational skills allowing you to point the customer in the direction of an alternative or add on items should what they want not be available.
- Use open, honest and friendly language when talking to customers
- Achieve a minimum of 95% on all quality scores
- Understand what is expected of you when interacting with a customer and being able to demonstrate this.
- Answer every interaction with a positive, 'first contact of the day attitude’.
- Ask customers to rate your webchat
- Ask customers to leave a review on Trust Pilot.
- Be polite and respect to customers and colleagues alike
What we need from you–
This role need the individual to hold responsibility for themselves
- Acceptance of your working pattern and any changes that may need to take place.
- Adherence to breaks and following the rules around what to do if you are late.
- Providing Good will which is appropriate for the issue, offering store credit first, however refunding when a customer demands for a refund.
- Reporting any issues or trends that you notice to your line manager.
- Agreeing and following the rules around annual leave and shift swaps.
- Understanding and maintaining the need for confidentiality when dealing with customer payment information.
- Work to the best of your abilities
What you’ll get–
£25,000 - £27,000 per annum
40 hours per week Shift pattern between 7am-11pm
If you are interested in this Customer Service role please apply ASAP or contact Emma Sayles - email@example.com. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.