POST is partnered with a fast-growing legal technology company that is looking to grow their already, incredibly successful internal support team.
Our client is looking for a passionate Technical Customer Support . This role will be a support contact for our clients and consumers for our product. The Technical Support Consultant focuses on high quality client service, ownership, and initiative to drive excellence.
Key Responsibilities –
- Reporting to the Support Manager and working closely with clients and consumers, this role will be responsible for supporting the ongoing success and improvement as first line support.
- Provide technical assistance and user support for incoming queries, with the focus of resolving as a ‘first time fix’
- Report and escalate any raised issues in priority order to the team and ensure resolutions and fixes are executed and communicated to any outstanding client queries
- Expert in troubleshooting techniques and frequently asked questions with a good understanding and anticipation of client needs, with professional and effective recommendations for resolution
- Ability to convey highly complex technical information to non-technical clients and consumers
- Offering a basic salary of £21,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave
- Monday to Friday 9am -8pm shift pattern
- Additional benefits include private medical insurance, life insurance, company pension, flexible annual leave, referral scheme and company-wide events.
If you are interested in this Technical Customer Support - Media role, please apply ASAP or contact Emma Sayles - email@example.com. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.