POST Recruitment are recruiting for a Marketplace Executive to join our client, a luxury furniture and lifestyle brand based near Oldham, Manchester. Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, you’ll be a key member of the team helping to put their multi-channel ecommerce strategy into action. You’ll be hands on and helping to grow their Amazon and marketplace sales through listing management and reporting on your successes. Key Responsibilities:
- Manage and upload products across various marketplaces including Amazon UK, Amazon Europe, B&Q and The Range.
- Explore opportunities to launch new products and improve current listings with key online accounts such as John Lewis, Very.co.uk, Freemans and Robert Dyas, working closely with the corresponding buyers.
- Ability to write content for new product launches and improve current listings through keyword research.
- Oversee select PPC advertising campaigns, working towards targeted ACOS %.
- Create A+ content on Amazon listings to improve brand appearance.
- Explore opportunities for FBA with current or new products.
- Optimise stock availability and work with the Marketplace Manager & Developer to create an automated system.
- Analyse sales data, customer feedback, and reviews to identify growth prospects.
- Stay updated with emerging marketplaces and explore any other opportunities for growth areas.
- Work closely with the accounts and admin teams to solve any queries.
- Salary up to £30k
- Hybrid working, 2/3 days in the office
- Genuine career progression and development
If you are interested in this Marketplace Executive role, please apply ASAP or contact Sam McIlroy - firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.