Salary Up to £80,000 basic salary (negotiable)
Location Leeds City Centre
POST recruitment are recruiting a Head of Product for an award winning SaaS platform, this is a newly created role due to a diversification of the clients portfolio.
The preferred candidate will have come through a Commercial / Research based product role, rather than a DevOps focussed career.
Reporting to the COO and working closely with the other key stakeholders in the management team, this role will be responsible for the direction, innovation and management of the Client Onboarding Solution. Specifically, the Head of Product with need to:
- Create and deliver strategies and new product ideas by shaping innovation, engaging clients, and identifying further areas for growth.
- Define and communicate the vision for the future of new products with the responsibility of maximising client and market value.
- Report on the current and future needs of the market and clients to key stakeholders, analysing target markets for cutting edge product opportunities and growth opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with a range of different clients to ensure that their needs are at the heart of our client's solutions.
- Produce and own the product portfolio roadmap in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Design and manage product roll out plans including client trials.
- Support sales activities with product demonstrations, training, development, webinars and structured corporate events, as well as involvement in developing marketing collateral.
- Support the positive culture by empowering staff to make and be accountable for decisions, workflows and road maps.
- Encourage and facilitate cooperative and collaborative working relationships across all levels whilst realigning work groups and roles to develop teamwork.
- Up to £80,000 basic salary (negotiable)
- Life Insurance 4x base salary
- Group Income Protection, which pays 50% of base salary for up to 5 years as long as meets scheme rules.
- Private Medical Insurance which includes a dental and Optical plan on completion of probation
- Work from anywhere weeks
- Company Maternity and Paternity pay after qualifying period.
- Employee referral bonus
- Recognition awards
- Inhouse Barista and office snacks
- Team Lunches/Breakfast monthly
- Social Events and fitness activities
If you are interested in this Head of Product role, please apply ASAP or contact Tom Sharp - firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.