POST Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a global, industry leading business based in Leeds. This is an exciting, newly established position due to the incredible success of the business.
You will be working alongside the Head of Marketing, developing integrated marketing campaigns designed to promote the brand. The ideal candidate must be able to generate ideas and opportunities, be self-motivated and able to work within a team. Most importantly, be an excellent communicator with a collaborative approach.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create awareness of and develop the brand and product range
- Communicate with target audiences to build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Support the Head of Marketing in delivering agreed activities
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Source and secure sponsorship
- Liaise with designers and printers and organise photo shoots
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.