POST- Recruitment are representing a leading FTSE 100 business in their search for an exceptional Sales Team Manager.
Based internally at our client's flagship office in Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, you'll be responsible for the conception and implementation of a strategic plan to win new business, develop accounts and achieve targets with our clients customers.
You will achieve the business objectives by coaching, developing, motivating and supporting your team of Telephone Account Managers.
A key part of this role is to develop the strategic direction of the business, demonstrate leadership, act as a role model and support company values across your team.
Our client's culture is hard working and achievement focussed, but they treat their employees extremely well, with excellent remuneration, a clear path to career progression and a supportive culture for learning and development.
What you'll be doing:
- Communicating a clear vision of what is expected, role modelling the required behaviours and creating the right environment for your team to achieve targets and objectives.
- Set objectives for your team, drive and achieve KPI’s and appraise the performance of individuals and the team to ensure they are focused on activities that support great business development and account management.
- Conduct regular and effective coaching days, appraisals and 1-2-1’s.
- Coach, develop and support your team to enable them to reach their full potential in line with team, company and individual objectives.
- Set objectives for and appraise the performance of individual team members to ensure individuals are focused on activities that will support regional objectives and add value to the business.
- Help your team define their own account and patch plans to achieve targets and objectives.
- Manage the day to day relationships with internal teams and external parties in support of company objectives and policy.
- Proactively suggest ideas to improve customer contact and customer experience Identify and take ownership for ways to improve the overall customer experience.
- £40,000 Basic Salary with a £7,500 OTE (guaranteed for 4 months).
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Commission and incentives
- Private Health Cover for you and your family
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Parental Leave
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.