Ref Account Manager - Dudley, Worcester and Birmingham
Location Dudley, Worcester and Birmingham
POST– are looking to hire an experienced Account Manager for a market leader to manage a growing patch in the Dudley, Worcester and Birmingham area.
You’ll be joining a high-performing, supportive team within a business that genuinely cares about personal/professional development and building a fantastic culture.
The patch is well-established, with excellent potential and would suit a passionate and energetic salesperson who enjoys consultative selling.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working in partnership with customers, asking insightful questions to uncover their genuine needs and recommend the right solutions that will deliver significant ROI
- Hitting and exceeding revenue and KPI targets
- Using large-scale, proprietary data to tell a story, find opportunities for your customers and back up product recommendations
- Identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities
- Conducting regular account reviews
- Conducting product training with a variety of stakeholders within the customer’s business to ensure they are getting the best out of our client's products
- Consistently ensuring all key accounts have a clear understanding of our client’s pricing structure and new initiatives
- Providing regular market intelligence reports to management
- Participating in ongoing training to ensure you are continually growing and improving your skills
- Attending regional and national meetings to present updates on your patch
- Maintaining a CRM database of your customers and other members in your area
- Collaborating with other departments, including inside sales, customer support, marketing and finance to ensure the best customer outcomes
- £40,000 + Basic Salary
- Achievable, uncapped £15,000 annual OTE
- OTE is paid monthly and is guaranteed for the first four months on joining
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Great additional benefits, such as private healthcare for you and your dependents
- Support in your professional development and excellent progression opportunities
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.