POST are on the hunt for a hybrid Business Analyst / Tester for our client who is a leading full-service marketing agency, based in Leeds. As a business, they architect brand experience, strategy and development, content and video marketing, digital transformation, social, advertising and everything user experience.
They have a need for a hybrid business analyst who is able to implement test solutions around the full software delivery lifecycle (SDLC). Just some of the things you will be getting up to in this role will be:
- Taking a user-first approach to solution testing.
- Identifying where technology can improve automated or manual testing processes for us and our clients.
- Participating in website and marketing automation planning workshops to capture technical requirements.
- Devising easy-to-read test plans that can be used by developers and clients to complete their own testing.
- Helping create project specifications.
- Liaising with the Head of Delivery to ensure effective work planning.
- Outlining requirements for new projects.
- Undertaking CMS demonstrations with clients.
- Leading the adoption of new operational systems, both internally and client-facing.
- Liaising with freelancers to ensure milestones are hit on time.
- Driving cross-departmental knowledge-sharing and displaying your skills and knowledge by writing a monthly blog.