POST is recruiting for a Front-End Developer to work for a growing beauty brand who provide world-class training and pioneering innovative products, services and treatments.
They are looking for a front-end developer who is an ambitious and passionate individual, driven by seamless web development with a keen eye for UX & UI and a proven track record of working closely within marketing teams to design and implement front-end objectives and changes.
The main responsibilities of this front end will be to own all front-end development from design to functionality, UX (user experience) & troubleshooting performance, making this an exciting role with lots of variety and variables.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Use the latest front-end languages to turn designs into pixel perfect web pages including working on CRM & eCcommerce platforms & themes
- Work alongside Creative Team to inform & help create responsive page designs, transforming flat PSD designs into engaging stages of the end users’ journey
- Create templates & support marketing department with responsive designs for digital marketing including webforms, landing pages & e-marketing
- Help develop user experience within the Digital Team strategy
- Work alongside Full Stack Developer & IT Team to provide a flawless uptime record
- Join the Digital Team as part of agile / scrum-based project plans to ensure the Digital Team strategy is planned & executed effectively
- Integrate, track, report on & maintain links to user engagement software such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console & other user experience programs
- Troubleshoot, solve bugs & work as a team to resolve any issues quickly & efficiently with minimal effect on the business
- Advise other departments on how to optimise performance from a front-end capacity & how they could maximise from digital transformation strategy