This is an outstanding opportunity to work with the UK’s fastest growing and market leader of premium, prestige and specialist vehicles in Rental, Leasing and Sales.
You will play a key part in the company’s success in a business that remains focused in creating the best customer experience and a commitment to the development and engagement of its staff.
This exciting role is within our client's Leeds Office.
What You'll Be Doing:
- To manage staffing levels ensuring appropriate cover at all times, i.e. breaks, Holidays. Sickness, time keeping monitoring.
- To manage a team of staff to ensuring that all SLA’s and set objectives are met and productivity is maximised. Targets and objectives to be set to manage the team’s expectations. Any training material and processes to be kept up to date.
- Hold monthly 121’s with team members, document individual performance to ensure efficiencies and quality is maximised. Responsible for creating development plans, setting objectives, training and coaching of individuals
- Working closely with other teams, Funders and Suppliers where required, to be effective in all internal and external communication.
- Monitor and manage on a daily basis updates within Funder Systems, supply Line Manager with requested daily reporting and accuracy rates on orders placed.
- Assist the team where necessary with accepting orders from the Sales Team via EMS, ordering via Funder Systems, within CRM and liaising with the supplier.
- Assist the team where necessary with customer status updates, arranging deliveries with customers and arranging for the return of legacy vehicles.
- Assist the team where necessary with raising Financial Agreements and ensuring they are completed correctly and submitted to the funder.
- Assist the team where necessary in chasing suppliers for documentation and invoicing funders for commission.
- Setting up of GAP policies and arrange tracker fitting.
- Ensure customer satisfaction surveys are completed after delivery and the result collated.
- Answer incoming phone calls within SLA with an acceptable level of abandon rate.
- Invoicing VRB on a monthly basis.
- Chase funders for commission invoices.
- Ensure filing is kept up to date.
- Process files to funders for pay-out
- Daily reporting as outlined by Line Manager and to undertake any other duties consistent with this role.
- Salary: £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience with Company Car
- Holiday: 21 Days + Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or contact Emma Sayles at POST- for more details. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.