This is an outstanding opportunity to work with the UK’s fastest growing and market leader of premium, prestige and specialist vehicles in Rental, Leasing and Sales.
You will play a key part in the company’s success in a business that remains focused in creating the best customer experience and a commitment to the development and engagement of its staff.
This exciting customer focussed role within our client's Leeds Office and you will be responsible for resolving inbound enquiries from client's corporate customers in the rental sector of the business.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Professionally resolving in-bound enquiries from corporate clients, negotiating and arranging car rental bookings applicable to the client’s requirements.
- Maximise all rental enquires through thoroughly qualifying the client’s requirements to ensure the correct product is offered and where applicable, an appropriate alternative is offered to the client.
- Provide a ‘world class’ customer experience focussed on quality, with an adaptable approach which is appropriate for the client/customer being dealt with at that time.
- Build strong working relationships with Branch Managers and Rental Assistants to ensure a ‘One Team’ approach to solving client problems and to retain/gain potential bookings.
- Ensure all returned client booking opportunities are responded to and converted timely through correctly allocating via ‘Prohire’ and communicating accurately to the branch network.
- Adhere to departmental and organisational SLA’s and KPI’s whilst working within set operating procedures and processes.
- Professionally and proactively make out-bound calls to clients following-up booking enquiries (periodically throughout the day), maximising every opportunity with clients, approaching the interaction as a ‘valuable conversation’ with a can-do focus.
- Professionally handling general incoming calls, transferring to the correct department/person where needed.
- Participate in projects if/where assigned, ensuring your responsibilities as a stakeholder of the project team are delivered to plan, on time and within agreed budgets where appropriate.
- Salary: £18,000 Basic increasing to £19,000 on completion of your probation
- Holiday: 21 Days + Bank Holidays
- Great Office Location
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or contact Emma Sayles at POST- for more details. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.