POST- recruitment is recruiting for an truely exciting Marketing Manager, our client is an award-winning data science business based in Central Manchester.
They love their team and believe in hiring autonomous, passionate and driven people who combine talent with curiosity, a passion for life and a continuous need for self-improvement.
As part of an exciting and ambitious expansion plan, the business is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to lead the design and delivery of the marketing plan for our client.
- Manage and grow a Lead Generation campaign capable of satisfying the requirements of the Commercial team’s growth targets.
- Own the marketing automation software to ensure it is being deployed to maximum effectiveness for the business.
- Creation and management of PR activity to build company and senior leadership profiles across the industry.
- Development of case studies from existing clients that can be used by the sales team and in marketing communications.
- Management and development of the brand – websites, sales materials and marketing materials.
- Management of the app install acquisition tools (or external specialists who run them), to maximise user acquisition volume and value versus the monthly budgets
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans
- Track all marketing data and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior management
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Communicate in a clear, proactive, regular and consistent manner with your Line Manager, the CEO, the board, your team and the wider company team.
This is the first hire into the marketing function, with a clear plan for future hires mapped out, therefore the proven management experience is prefered.
- You'll be an experienced Marketing Manager working for a B2B proposition; ideally technology-led or a data company.
- You will have overseen Inbound Marketing campaigns, and have been targeted on generating leads for a Sales team.
- Big ambition and drive – you will want to grow with the company and lead a really sizeable marketing function in time.
- You'll have a really good understanding of how to use content to drive marketing success.
This is an outstanding opportunity to for an experienced Marketing Manager to be part of something special and would offer the right candidate the chance to progress their career quickly, with the support of a knowledgeable team.
- £42,000 to £47,000
- Central Location
- Great transport links
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP.
This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency