POST Recruitment are working closely with a design and consultancy company, that have a great opportunity within their Morley branch for an experienced Administrator.
With offices up and down the country, our client is a specialist in their field, offering a range of design, consultancy and compliance services. Your role will be to provide administration support to support with the management of their Compliance Group.
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Engineer Weekly Schedules which includes producing letters in word
- Collating information packs (downloading documents from various sources)
- Review Engineer reports daily checking for grammar, punctuation, spelling
- Preparing bespoke software output documents, word & excel documents for
- Uploading reports
- Populate and manage monitors in excel
- Liaise with Engineers and clients by phone and email
- Collating PDF documents
- General office duties - scanning/printing etc.
- Answering calls
- Responsible for postal duties
- Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
- A competitive salary is on offer for this position, along with some great company benefits
- They offer a company pension (4% employee contribution to 6% employer) and act as an Employee Benefit Trust meaning dividends would be payable to the successful candidate when these are announced
- Holiday is also negotiable
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details