POST- Recruitment are representing a leading FTSE250 business in their search for an exceptional Account Manager.
Our client's brand is exceptionally powerful and their culture is hard working and achievement focussed, but they treat their employees incredibly well, with excellent remuneration, a clear path to career progression and a supportive culture for learning and development.
What you’ll be doing:
- Achieving individual sales revenue targets & activity targets.
- Owning the sales cycle from lead generation to closure.
- Generating and converting new business opportunities through dedicated prospecting and cold calling.
- Managing the customer base to deliver first class account management with regular & timely review meetings Ensuring that all accounts have a clear understanding of the products & pricing structure, and to deliver value-added solutions against their business needs.
- Interpreting data and information in review meetings with customers enabling them to better understand their business and the market/s within which they operate.
- To liaise with internal support functions such as Customer Services and Finance to ensure smooth management of the billing & administration process for your customer base, plus the provision of any supporting sales reports.
- Work closely with your Telephone Account Management (TAM) to maximize opportunities in your patch
- To attend monthly national/regional meetings to provide updates & feedback on market conditions.
- To manage the day-to-day relationships with external parties in support of company objectives and policy.
- To drive the satisfactory resolution of customer queries and disputes, e.g. in relation to invoice queries.
- To be a positive role model & ambassador of the company values and behaviours.
- To take responsibility for self-development to support the achievement of personal objectives. Help to drive and support your team around you.
- £40,000 Basic Salary
- Achieveable, uncapped £15,000 OTE guarenteed for 4 months
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Commission and incentives
- Private Health Cover for you and your family
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Parental Leave
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.