POST- Recruitment are recruiting for an Email Marketing Executive to join a market-leading tech company based in Bradford. They are on the lookout for an experienced Email Marketing Executive to join their expanding marketing team and help them achieve their ambitious growth plans.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day planning and delivery of
targeted email marketing campaigns with the view of generating leads and increasing
customer retention. Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating, testing and deploying single and multi-step email campaigns, landing pages for different distribution channels and segments
- Carrying out A/B testing, analyse and report on performance
- Understand and implement segmentation to build effective customer and prospect distribution lists
- Writing engaging email content in-line with brand tone of voice
- Developing and maintaining responsive email templates
- Analysing email campaign performance and provide reports against KPIs
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to identify trends and opportunities for improved open, click through, conversion rates
We are looking for someone with a positive can-do attitude that will hit the ground running and take ownership of all things email marketing. Ideally you will have at least 2 years experience in a marketing environment, preferably within a similar role. I am looking to speak with candidates who have demonstrable experience of using an ESP, marketing automation and copywriting. Experience and knowledge of Pardot is desirable.