POST Recruitment are working with an award-winning digital agency in their search for a Senior Account Manager. Due to a raft of new clients and agency growth they're looking to expand their Client Services team with an experienced and motivated Senior Account Manager.
The agency centres on strong client relationships and delivering results that genuinely grow businesses, and as a result they enjoy consistent impressive client satisfaction scores.
This is the ideal role for a friendly, confident communicator who enjoys working with and getting stuck into a wide variety of ambitious and exciting businesses.
This role would suit an experienced Senior Account Manager or an Account Manager looking to take the next step up in developing their career within a supportive and dynamic environment.
- Be directly responsible for your own portfolio of clients - acting as both the day-to-day contact as well as taking a strategic role in evaluating performance and activity plans.
- Effectively briefing in production teams for client campaigns to ensure client KPIs are hit and deadlines are met, as well as ensuring activity feeds into wider business and marketing objectives.
- Proactively develop and maintain a strong understanding of your client’s businesses and their goals, identifying new opportunities for growth and going above and beyond to exceed their expectations.
- Develop strong relationships with your main points of contact, adapting communication methods to suit their requirements and become a valuable and indispensable extension of their own team.
- Set the standard for effective client management for more junior members of the team.
- The chance to develop your career in an environment which gives you autonomy over your work - they’ve created team structures which allow individuals to have a great deal of ownership, whilst still providing support and direction, to allow you to flourish in your role.
- A 4.5 day working week, flexible hours, flexible working location
- A central Leeds city centre office location - just a 10-minute walk from Leeds train station
- Working with long-standing, happy and ambitious clients (they recently scored 9.7 out of 10 in a client satisfaction survey)
- Benefits include a bonus scheme with the chance to earn a minimum of £1,000 per year, a client referral scheme, employee referral scheme, endless free ice-creams in the office, monthly optional socials which you pick, monthly prizes and much more!
If you are interested in this role, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.