Salary £30,000 - £35,000
About the post–
POST Recruitment are recruiting for a Paid Media Manager to join our client, a boutique digital agency based in Leeds city centre. The business is entrepreneurial and fast-moving. Their people are highly talented and committed and they offer a genuine work life balance and a fun working environment. If you are someone who can take the initiative, are ready for something different and you want a real opportunity to add value and make a difference to a growing business this could be the role for you.
Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and the wider team you will be responsible for delivering paid digital marketing campaigns across range of paid media channels. Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing paid media campaigns for multiple partners and products
- Managing multiple daily campaigns to deliver target number of customers/sales within agreed budgets
- Continually optimising campaigns through the test and learn approach, including testing new platforms and ad formats
- Providing analysis and recommendations across all elements of the campaigns, including collaborating with our designers and copywriters to give feedback on the impact of ad copy and creative approaches on ads performance
- Maintaining a high level of understanding of new/beta features and new advertising opportunities across all platforms
You will have day-to-day accountability for decisions around the paid media budgets and will be required to adapt strategies to deliver customer sales targets.
What we need from you–
- Developing paid media campaigns and presenting results
- Implementing & managing paid media campaigns for various objectives & business models
- Delivery of in-depth reporting and analysis that provide unique and actionable insights to improve campaign performance
- Have past experience of scaling/growing campaigns on Facebook
- Managing large marketing budgets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities and Excel proficiency
- Ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations based on data
- Commercial awareness to drive results for our clients
- Passion for staying up to date with the latest trends and opportunities in digital acquisition
This is a fast-moving, dynamic yet informal environment where my client values collaborative working, flexibility and a sense of fun. To be successful in the team you will:
- Be self-motivated with a proactive "can do" attitude and will happily take ownership for your work.
- Have a burning passion for exceeding targets and delivering value to clients
- Be creative, adaptable and ideas-driven - prepared to challenge the status quo, be curious about keeping up with market trends and embrace new technologies
- Be a pro-active forward thinker, able to work alone managing targets & budgets effectively
- Have the ability to perform under pressure and meet challenging demands with integrity
As a part of the team you’ll have access to fantastic benefits including competitive holiday allowance, healthcare, regular social events, personal development, support and an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the business with your ideas and exceptional work. My client aim to make a big impression this year and are looking for people who want to make a difference and be rewarded for doing so.
What you’ll get–
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Leeds central office
To apply for this job please email your CV along with any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org