POST– Recruitment are recruiting for a Marketing Executive for a well established, growing, B2B Manufacturing business with a market leading niche product.
The Marketing Executive will be at the heart of making their marketing activity across the company happen and stand out. As a sales and business development key role for our client, you will be expected to be involved at all levels, developing marketing strategies, drafting email direct marketing campaigns, activity reporting, monitoring competitor activity and more.
The role is an integral part of selling; setting direction of resources and supporting sales activities. An appreciation of the interdependency is critical; the role will have interaction with stakeholders, agencies, colleagues and customers at different levels; including trade shows. The job is hands on, full of variety and you will need to be able to turn your hand to a diverse range of tasks. The focus will be articulating the value proposition and story across platforms from corporate collateral, event marketing and social media to email marketing and advertising programs.
As the voice of the business, the ideal candidate will be a strong narrator and have the ability to simplify complicated concepts into easy-to-understand stories. Communication needs to be translatable into different segments and geographical markets. The Marketing Executive will partner closely with Sales, Product, Planning and the Account Management groups to build out communications for our audiences.
- Working with the team, grow the impact of marketing on sales and business development
- Own delivery of results and the journey between marketing communication and customer receipt; for example, take complete ownership for trade shows, treating each as an individual project, working with stakeholders from the outset, agreeing plans, objectives and follow up actions.
- Identify and analyze relevant datasets (internal and external) to help the business understand opportunities and risks; and how these can be leveraged or mitigated through marketing. This includes monitoring the ever-changing competitive environment.
- Managing all the Platforms in conjunction with the Leadership Team and Partner Agencies:
- Create, agree and execute the marketing communications strategy across all current platforms and manage the evolving emphasis and changes to maximise current and future trends
- Take ownership for the results of what we invest in; making sure the sales team follow through, identifying how marketing can support successful outcomes
- Provide regular data analysis AND insights into marketing communication performance
- For larger platforms such as shows, and campaigns; own the project ensuring that all components are set accurately and timely in place
- Be a brand ambassador focusing on our values – identify how all our communications underline these as a positive differentiator:
- Delivering WOW
- Manage the positioning of our range of products and brands mindful of the opportunitiesacross different sectors and geographies
- Take ownership for how we actively re-enforce brand values through our internal communications
- Work with the business and external stakeholders on how we innovatively communicate with our customers. An important aspect is the challenge of how we motivate repeat spending and therefore use marketing as a means to maintain meaningful customer relationships
- Take ownership for understanding “Voice of the Customer” – how do we reach out and capture customer views
- Report regularly (Quantitative & Qualitative) to the management team AND the business on Marketing activities and results. Agree with the MD the appropriate metric sets that are both required by the business, and best help the business understand marketing investment and impact
Salary range: Dependent on experience – to £25k base
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website www.postrecruitment.com for more details.