POST– Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of an award winning agency delivering design, media, marketing campaigns and creative workshops across the education sector.
My client are currently looking for a talented and creative Photographer and Videographer to capturing and producing a high standard of work for our national client base within the education sector. As part of this role you will be:
- Working on a range of brand, marketing and promotional projects.
- Creating content for a range of audiences in the education sector.
- Spending time both on-site at client locations and within the Engaging Education studio.
- Capturing a wide range of photography based on client needs including students/staff in action, promotional shots, headshots).
- Capturing a wide range of video media (promotional films, talking heads, event capture).
- Editing photography to a high standard suitable for websites/printed materials.
- Editing video to a high standard for online campaigns and promotional events.
- Liaising with the Design Team to work cooperatively on projects, implementing digital design and animated graphics.
- Working closely with the Media Director to assist with ongoing projects.
- Inputting and assisting throughout the creative process, developing the vision for projects based on client needs, planning and implementing shoots and delivering an end result
- £18,000 - £20,000
- The opportunity to work in a creative and dynamic environment.
- Join a fast-paced, growing and developing creative agency.
- Opportunity to be creative, shape and take responsibility for your own photography and video projects.
- Have a direct impact on the business, with the support available to develop into new areas.
- Progression route, including responsibility, role and salary.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website www.postrecruitment.com for more details