Salary £45,000 to £60,000
About the post–
POST- recruitment are recruiting for a Head of Asset funding based close to Kirkstall in Leeds. The role is within the automotive industry, however candidates from a solid credit risk environment will be considered.
The candidate will be;
- Process orientated with a level of systems experience to ensure the channel is robust
- Able to understand and assess the financial risk on both an asset and customer credit status level
- Capable on understanding and ensuring FCA compliance is up to date and implemented across key areas of risk in both sales and online
- Able to create and implement a non-paper based solution for both auditing and measurement
- Experience or capability to closely manage financial KPI’s, SLA’s, payments, profitability and customer debt
- Assist in minimising the company’s risk from lending money by careful assessment of the credit risk while adhering to the company’s credit policy and underwriting parameters.
- Although this is an office-based role it will be necessary to visit potential customers on an ad-hoc basis where either the size of the transaction or the customer justifies it.
- Prepare concise but informative reports on potential customers recommending whether they are suitable for the requested borrowings.
- Liaise with customers and business introducers as necessary
What we need from you–
- Must have some commercial experience (although not necessarily in credit or asset finance).
- Experience of interpreting and understanding both a set of accounts and customer business models.
- Technical knowledge around credit risk analysis and the tools available for obtaining the necessary credit information.
- Basic understanding of different asset classes, their typical depreciation, ease of recovery and ease of resale.
- Experience of dealing with customers in a business to business environment and the ability to effectively interview, analyse the information received and, as a consequence, control the discussion.
- Comfortable dealing at Director Level.
- Display an appreciation, understanding and interest in how business and the economy in general works.
What you’ll get–
- £45,000 to £60,000
- Great Office Location
- Free Parking
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.