POST- recruitment are exclusively recruiting for an established Fashion retailer based in Kings Cross. The premium brand has an established retail estate and is now commited to reenergising its online proposition.
This role will be a pivotal role within the business, reporting directly into the Board of Directors, and with full responsibility for growing and shaping a fledgling e-commerce operation.
As this will be the first e-commerce specific hire within a new e-commerce department within the business, they are looking for someone with strong leadership skills and the ability to help take the business on a digital journey, but also someone capable of getting their hands dirty in the initial period to drive initial growth.
- Full ownership of the E-Commerce function including strategy, P&L and day to day delivery of all activities
- Able to guide the board and wider business on all things e-commerce
- Deliver the e-commerce trading strategy including planning and forecasting for the e-commerce business.
- Responsible for building the e-commerce team when the business plan requires so
- Ownership of all digital marketing (SEO, PPC, Affiliate, Social, Email) and managing the relationship with wider marketing functions
- Ownership of third party relationships (agencies, platforms etc…)
- Development of the technology road map to support the business strategy
- Interface into the buying & merchandising teams
- Aligning the visual merchandising and trading strategies of the website to support the sales strategies of the product teams
- Input into current third party digital trading partnerships and developments of new digital routes to market - i.e. marketplaces
- Joint ownership of the multi-channel strategy with the Head of Retail
- Agile management of the trading calendar in line with trading conditions
- Weekly reporting on performance of the e-commerce business and recommended actions
- Providing insight to the business to maximise commercial performance
- £50,000 - £56,000
- Great transport links
- Fantastic office ethos
f you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or contact Tom Sharp at POST- for more details. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.