Salary £20,000 - £23,000
About the post–
POST- recruitment are recruiting for a Project Manager to work within the Own brand electrical division of a well known retailer, this position reports into divisional category manager and supports the role out of new products into the market.
This is a growing team and the successful applicant will be developed with the NPD process.
Duties will include;
- Manage the launch pack for brand product launches.
- Conduct competitor analysis (leading Category brands) across the three categories monthly.
- Assist in the compilation of a brand bill of materials (BOM) cost breakdown based on information gathered from suppliers to understand where cost savings can be made.
- Add key product details to costing matrix.
- Prepare SKU specification sheets and pitch boards for internal use.
- Support the input of new supplier and product information on the product management system (PSM).
- Update and maintain Product-specific Critical Paths, chasing category managers if information has not been provided.
- Evaluate and test product samples where required.
- When required, you may have the opportunity to take responsibility for selected product developments, initially with a focus on range extension and accessories when required
What we need from you–
- Manage the "contract matrix" sheet
- Manage the "year-on-year product launch" document for own-brand products.
- Co-ordinate cross-category research findings to help identify common themes/challenges/solutions.
- You will be required to learn the ins and outs of Own Brand products so you are able to proof-read supporting materials.
- Support the creation of product pitch boards and presentations.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and creative team to ensure all assets are easily accessible and consistent for each own brand product.
- Support custom artwork requirements with the international sales team.
- Collate supplier "partner packs" that include forecasts, company, product and marketing updates
- Take an active role in supporting the International team with sample requests and test orders, collating information as required to confirm with suppliers
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as defined by your Line Manager.
This role would ideally suit a candidate with a passion for new products with an organised, ambitious mindset.
What you’ll get–
- £20,000 - £23,000
- Great Location
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.