Salary Up to £70,000
About the post–
POST- Recruitment are exclusively partnering with a UK market-leading online platform in their search for a talented B2B Marketing Manager. Their office is based in Central London, but you will be able to work remotely 3 days per week, with 2 days in the office.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be working closely with tech teams and sales teams to launch products from pre-release to live release.
- Looking closely at our client's customer needs to build the value proposition and positioning, then, create, plan and execute the marketing roll-out
- Delivering regular and relevant data and research insights to our client's Sales and Customer Experience teams as well as directly to our client's customers through various channels ranging from email to slide decks
- Communicating key changes in the industry, the market, legislation and our client's services, with compelling calls to action
- Driving enrolment and progression through our client's professional education program with clever cross-channel communications.
- Supporting our client's Events Team to manage, create and deliver our extensive webinar and events program
- Working with our client's CRM experts to create and plan automated journeys across the full spectrum of the customer lifecycle
- Building out landing pages within WordPress to support your campaigns and generate leads
- Creating and maintaining our client's range of point-of-sale materials, gifts, printed and digital collateral
What we need from you–
- 3 + Years in a fast-paced B2B Marketing Manager role
- Experience owning multiple projects at one time, delivering in a fast-moving agile environment
- Experience planning a project from end to end without breaking a sweat, easily dividing big goals into small steps and hitting deadlines
- Asking questions to uncover the true objective of projects to identify and deliver the right solutions
- Experience working with Tech and Sales Teams would be a big advantage
- Combining the creative with the analytical. You'll be used to digging deep into data and research insights to tell compelling stories
- You will be a communications expert. You'll use simple language that shows you’ve gotten to know what makes every customer segment tick
- You'll be happy to demonstrate the impact you’ve made by measuring results and reporting on the key metrics for your campaigns
- Experience working directly with a CRM Team, briefing them to make sure campaigns are effective and reach the right audience at the right time
- You'll have some experience working with marketing software like Adobe Campaign, WordPress and Google Analytics
What you’ll get–
- Up to £70,000 Basic Salary
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays with the option to buy or sell more
- Great additional benefits, such as private healthcare, life assurance
- Hybrid working 3 days a week with 2 days in Central London
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- A very lucrative share save scheme
- Lots of support to develop your skills and grow within the business
If you are interested in this Marketing Manager role, please apply ASAP or contact Tom Sharp - firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.