POST- Recruitment is currently on the hunt for a Creative Artworker / Graphic Designer to begin their new successful career with a bunch of likeminded creatives at a fashion/lifestyle retailer who prides themselves on their progressive thinking and having a great, positive day at work which is the key to success.
- To promote content for this fashion/lifestyle retailer, you will produce first-class design solutions for all marketing communications materials, such as; Exhibition panels; POS; online material for the web department; catalogue spreads, and printed brochures.
- Expected to follow up on any new trends in graphic design, seeking out those new innovative methods and sharing this with your team to further your own and the team's development
- Previous experience in designing print and digital campaigns. Creating key art for their, advertising, programmes, website interface, promos and brochures.
- Good knowledge of different print techniques and being aware of budget restrictions and print lead times.
- Keeping a level head whilst handling multiple briefs and requests and balancing this with priority and deadline constraints
- Ability to stay calm under stress and multi-task. This is so you can be prepared to see a job through and complete it by the deadline with your 'can-do' attitude.
- You will be working directly with multiple teams to produce work. Including the Creative Head and Studio Manager, you must maintain a good relationship with your colleagues and various other departments. Whilst still creating that high level of creative work.
- Excellent communication skills are a given, whether this is verbal or written.
- You must be able to play nicely in a team whilst you bounce, share and collaborate with others.
- Being able to receive and give helpful criticism to help further improve not just your work but the companies
- Up to £30,000 Negotiable Basic Salary
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Increasing to 28 days with long service
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible start and finish times - working 40 hours per week
- Life Insurance
- Massive product discounts
- Great social life, with regular events, awards and annual parties
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- Other incredible benefits
Want to be surrounded by a hard-working, fashionable group of creatives who will get just as excited by your exquisite multi-layered design work? Look no further and see below.
When you apply to join this fabulous team, please include links or portfolios of at least 3-5 examples of your creative artwork. Magazine/catalogue layouts will be accepted.
Please let me know if you have any more questions about the role. Contact Vicci Aitken on Linkedin or apply on here.